Saturday, December 17, 2011

Follow




Okay, so it's been a two month long hiatus and we really do hope you missed us (leave us a comment, it feels nice :P). If you are one of those who like to down one shot after another, you are in for a treat. This holiday season, we plan to get you drunk!

But there is got to be some element of fun, right? Let's see if you can remember our styles, go on, tell who wrote what!

Bottoms up :)



I followed you
Through the heads
And tails
That chance begets.
Found you
In strangers' beds,
Spread eagled
Your face and eyes on fire
And your mouth twisted
In an upside down smile
Knowing I was there.



I soak in the shapes
That your body makes
As you stretch fluidly
Chasing away the strain.

My eyes follow you obsessively
While my hands and lips are left 
Bereft
As I wait
And desire abates
And I try to forget
How much I want you.





7 comments:

  1. I wish I had known earlier about your blog. Will keep reading your blogs from now on. :)Would be great to hear from you and read your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sreya, We're really glad that you stopped by :) But you didn't guess! Go on, give it a shot :P See if you can find out which one is Jason's and which one is written by Nikita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) nik ur on the right side, if im right..... loved it...... in many ways ur blog inspired me to write mine :) thank you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ D'cruz, its me on the left actually. And Jason on the right.
    Glad you guys read though. We'll keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God. I'm terrible at this guessing this. I guess wrong again! But now that I know who wrote what,
    @Nik: very, very powerful imagery.
    @Jason: This is refreshing, there's a bit of naivete in this, which I love, because I so rarely get to see it in what you write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Strangely, we may have picked similar treatments in this one :)

      Delete