Thursday, April 19, 2012

Infinity




April being the cruelest month and all, we got our old pal Rakhee Panth in as Guest Writer to shake things up. She has a refreshing style, different from both your faithful writers. 
I could go on and on. But I'll let the Shots do the talking.

 






Sapphire sky
(New moon hung low)
A fear
it will be restless red again.

Whoever said
The journey of a thousand miles
Begins,
with a single step





 -Rakhee




we walk together
lock, stock, baggage
and all.
they smirk,
and wonder
how far we'll go.
the end
of the world.

and a little more.




-Nikita



















4 comments:

  1. Ahh Love the way u r relating it !! Nice work, keep postin !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dipankar. Anything you liked in particular? Any comments/feedback?

      Delete
  2. I loved both of them!

    Btw, did you realise, your theme was quite similar... as per my reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...you're right. But try reading Rakhee's piece as the beginning of an individual's journey (thats how I had interpreted it at first) - I love this about poetry. And all art. No two people's interpretation needs to be the same.

      I have to thank you for reading so thoroughly though. I enjoy your feedback. And all of your undercover work :p

      And after this excessively formal comment, I will diffuse the tension by saying - Yayie wuvle :)

      Delete