Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lust

Before we take 
a teeny tiny break
and cool our heels for summer,
thought we'd leave you this
with Puja Gokarn writing a sinful guest piece
and a theme that promises to be a stunner.
(This is exactly why we need the break :P)









Says Demure
That you would lure me
piece by piece.
But you who cease
to stick to the expected,
Tear me to shreds
And reach my brazen core.
And then, just when I hunger for more
You indulge in the lure.

And piece by piece
I string together
Freezing warmth groping my heart;
And sometimes while thinking
My demure cheeks color,
And sometimes while thinking
My brazen legs part.

- Puja




it has drowned me,
washed over me
left me alone
on barren shores
soaked in my shame.

tonight,
i pull you in
to ride the waves.
i return dripping
the syllables of your name.







-Nikita
















11 comments:

  1. We love comments. We also love alternative interpretations of our theme. So don't be shy.
    And leave your name, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DESHPANDE! Your piece gets me lusting after you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always knew you had a thing for me Angana :P how are???

      Delete
  3. @Nikita: I return dripping the syllables of your name ;)
    @Puja: Your shot is wearing a burkha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ puja, last four lines, epic :D

    @nikita, the implied style tone is brilliant... what i love about this shot is the contrast in styles :D well done both of you *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes

    on mine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing concept..This is ONE feeling that everyone feels,but is quite shy to talk about or express. Brilliantly written both the pieces are. Nik, sorry but overall I loved Pooja's a bit more this time. But your last line-"i return dipping in syllables of your name.", Woman you just nailed it in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. both of them are very distinct and very powerful!for me both stand out!

    @puja: i really liked ur style of writing and wat ur chose to convey.nd ur choice of words made it even more better!

    @nikita:ur piece for me,was very human..i love d transition frm stanza 1 to 2.nd yea,the last 4 lines defined it completely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nik- I return dripping the syllables of your name? God, you kill me with your magic for words! So gorgeous. I love the angsty tone of your piece. And Puja- I am actually turned on by what you wrote. No kidding. Like I-need-a-cold-shower-right-now turned on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also, Puja? My demure cheeks colour/My brazen legs part. Ugh, why are you guys so perfect? It makes me want to cry and lust incoherently and crudely at you.

    ReplyDelete