Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dream


Each one of us deserves to take a shot at this one.
To make things special, we have a guest writer; Yashad Kirtane who stretches out his poetic feet for us.
Here's to dreams coming true. Cheers.







     Open spaces 
     constrict my gaze
     Words find utterance in silence
     I try 
     to grasp fleeting sensations
     This dream 
     will never end.
     
     Move past, don't look back-
     A new beginning awaits.

    - Yashad

                           


    
     A single bright pink kite flew
     this morning
     With no others to play
     Tag with
     Or run loops around,
     Climbing slowly
     On the back of the same winds
     That tried to pull it down
      From its place in the sky.



     -Nikita
-

2 comments:

  1. @Yashad - Wow! I actually got a bit inspired in my life with that one...
    @Nik - Brilliant Nikita! Standing Ovation for this one....Thats what I call hitting the right spot hard with poetry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nik: I am going to stand up with Puja for this one. Wow! This is absolutely perfect!
    @Yashad: I love how what you've written is perhaps relatable for everyone. It's something so simple, yet so powerful, depending on the dream. It's nice to see your work here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete