Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hope

This shot is dedicated to Nivedita Rao, the one we drew out of anonymity.
Hope you like it ;)







As the ray of light
         slices through the darkness
         tiny particles of dust 
         come alive
         and learn to fly.


        - Jason
             


         
         In the round of your stomach
         That shows
         Just when you raise your hands
         I find happy smiles
         In the folds of your skin
         That invite
         Without temptation of sin,
         And make forecasts
         Of clear skies and sunshine.
     
        - Nikita


1 comment:

  1. I may have to stop reviewing these shots because I feel like I'm saying the same things over and over again. How awesome you guys are, how speechless you leave me with these shots, how much you say in such few words, how utterly inadequate I feel, and of course, thank you for having the courage to share. It helps (me).

    ReplyDelete