Sunday, April 21, 2013

Body










       I am a body.

      I am worth more than a ghost
      or a shadow.  

      I am worth what I  am. 

      I am a body.




       - Jason 


                         


       These terrains of skin
       Are all you.
       each with their own capitals
       And weather.
       The plateau of your chest
       The mound of your stomach
       The precipice of your chin
       Places of interest
       For me to build
       My monuments upon.

      -Nikita


5 comments:

  1. As always, your shots make my heart smile and my mind drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously love urs nikita...ur metaphors make me weep with shame...i wish i had ur talents for poetry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your thoughts Reshma, Sanjay, Zack and Ankita. Please feel free to share any criticism you may have as well. Best :)

    ReplyDelete