Wednesday, April 3, 2013


Take what you get and make it beautiful.








       soften your answer;
       spell it out 
       on my neck
       with your tongue.

     
    
     - Jason 


                          


       In every refusal
       I pick up these seeds
       These threads
       Dyes and tints
       Spice and perfume
       Musical notes.
       So that when I am shaken
       They scatter like pearls
       And pepper the world
       With more.
    
       -Nikita




8 comments:

  1. You said
    You did it for love

    Even when I cried. I beckoned.
    I screamed. I choked

    You said you heard everything

    Except…
    One insistent meekly uttered word…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "One insistent meekly uttered word…"
      Our anonymous writer from days of yore lies exposed. Thank you, D'Cruz.

      Delete
    2. I don't know what you're talking about...

      Delete
  2. Jason's shot with words is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word-ka shot always brings a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this! And shared it with a friend who doesn't 'understand' poetry most of the times and he loved it too! :-) Keep writing! :-D

    ReplyDelete