Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stop









.
with your nonsense
and your pretentious affairs
about whatevers on your list
about how you care
.
telling everyone what you did and where
and about how you climbed mount everest
after saving orphaned ducklings
from chinese cooks with cleavers
just
.






-Jason





bulbs of water drip from the tap as I…
Q. 25. Define Trachea
A trachea
R. four benches ahead. white shirt.
is a
membranous tube with cartilaginous rings
rings of curls bend into his head
that conveys inhaled air
sigh.
from the larynx to the bronchi
straight to my heart
“PENS DOWN. PASS YOUR PAPERS AHEAD.”

I rush to scribble: 
membranous white tube with curly rings that conveys inhaled sighs from the larynx to the heart.

-Nikita















7 comments:

  1. @ Jason- love it, Jason! but you know that, so ya..
    @ Nik- brilliant, but restrict not self.. thats my perspective anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  2. (eyes wide open) Nikita will you marry me ?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puja, elaborate na. How can I make this less restrictive?
    Sharon, Yes, but you'll have to ask Sivakami first:)
    Alyssa, cheesy as it sounds: yes, always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason and Nikita, don't stop. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I cannot believe I am just finding out about this blog. I second what Sivakami said. And Nik, I could picture you with every word of what you wrote!

    ReplyDelete