Monday, March 28, 2011

Turn





the blue ballerina
spins around her star
and turns out
day and night
pirouetting
on an invisible line
stretched across the sky

she trembles once a while
but goes on.

why?
maybe because
she loves the star
maybe because she loves to dance
or maybe
because her/our/all life depends on it.

-Jason
 

This time I walk away.
Something pulls me by the arm
And says
Not love
Not this time
Please.
And I listen
Not because its you
But Because I'm looking
The other way.








-Nikita
 




















4 comments:

  1. Both of you, this has certainly turned out well. I can read your personalities in each of your poems. I love that. Tis fun knowing poets :) Jason, your ballerina had to be blue,if not black :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very different and very nice way of saying what each does..

    @Jason- the last line breaks something inside of me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sivakami: :) She could have also been white :P
    It's fun knowing you :)
    @Puja: <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nik: I like the.... stubbornness? that comes out in yours.
    @Jason: I love everything, but especially the last line!

    ReplyDelete